ASW was a fantastic experience for the Clickbooth team, as usual. It gave us a great opportunity to meet face to face with clients and hear feedback on our Performance Exchange. In fact, our newest release which allows affiliates to run a single offer, a group of offers or the CB Exclusive Offer Blend was a brainstorm from the show.
2. How is big data going to impact the performance marketing industry?
Big data is already impacting the performance marketing industry, that’s why Clickbooth made an investment beginning in the fall of 2014 to develop our own patent-pending proprietary platform that allows clients to not only leverage their data, but social learning. Since launch it has improved advertisers ROI and affiliate EPCs by 40%+.
3. As networks begin to announce new optimization platforms, exchanges and “operating systems,” does this mean that investment in proprietary platforms will become a key competitive advantage again? Can commodity platforms like Tune and Cake keep up?
Companies like Tune, Cake and Linktrust will always have a place in the ecosystem, but you can see many of them moving to a focus on advertisers as clients, rather than networks. At Clickbooth we simply couldn’t have our future and our client’s futures tied to a platform we didn’t control the development of. As a result we launched the Clickbooth Performance Exchange and are completing significant releases that are directly impacting our clients effectiveness and efficiency every 1-2 weeks.
4. If you were a CMO for a major brand, what would be the three most important questions that you would ask prospective network partners?
- What steps will you take to ensure the integrity of my brand will be upheld?
- There are over 1000 affiliate networks, how does yours differentiate from the others and why should I entrust my brand with your partners?
- What percentage of your traffic is generated through an exclusive channel?
Erin serves as CEO of Clickbooth overseeing strategic marketing, sales and business development, client relationship management, and new product development. Joining the company in 2007, Mrs. Cigich has provided leadership through every growth phase of the company. Erin has a degree in Advertising from the University of Florida.