LinkValu.com is seeking online marketing professionals to join our team in the areas of Affiliate Management and Business Development. These key roles are responsible for recruiting and managing our online marketing partners.
LinkValu is a part of the Spectrum Ecommerce family of companies. We are a leading Internet media company specializing in “Direct-to-Consumer” offers in the financial services vertical. Our performance-based affiliate network brings consumers and advertisers together through major online channels including web display, search engine marketing, and email marketing. The company has enjoyed tremendous year-over-year growth and was ranked among the top 100 companies in the advertising and marketing industry last year by Inc. Magazine.
- Develop new business relationships through heavy outbound phone calls
- Maintain client details through CRM, ensuring accurate and up to date client information
- Understand LinkValu products and services, benefits, positioning and competitive advantages
- Actively consult with marketing partners on an ongoing basis to exceed their revenue objectives
- Provide weekly updates on key metrics, ROI, and key trends for marketing programs
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences as required
- Reach out to underperforming Affiliates to grow business
- Support team and corporate goals and objectives
- 2-5 years of experience working as an account executive or account manager
- Proven track record with recruiting efforts for affiliate programs / networks
- Good analytical, negotiation, communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Internet pricing models: CPM, CPA, CPC, and CPS
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Excel
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding bonus plans
- Corporate sponsored 401(k)
- FSA for medical and dental care
- Corporate health and dental plan
- Group term life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays and personal time off
- Business casual work environment
Position located in Orange County, California. Potential relocation assistance is available for exceptionally qualified candidates.
Email resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1995, LivePerson is a provider of online engagement solutions that facilitate real-time assistance and trusted expert advice. Connecting businesses and experts with consumers seeking help on the Web, our hosted software platform creates more relevant, compelling and personalized online experiences. Every month, LivePerson’s intelligent technology helps millions of people succeed online; more than 6,000 companies, including EarthLink, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Qwest, and Verizon, rely on LivePerson to maximize the impact of the online channel. LivePerson is headquartered in New York City.
Position – Affiliate Marketing Manager
We currently have an opening for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Marketing team in our New York office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners.
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates.
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and joint venture partners have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product to build and expand the affiliate programs.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers.
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and rollout plans.
- Represent LivePerson at all affiliate marketing related trade shows.
- Speak and conduct seminars at industry events and webinars.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years directly related experience as an Affiliate Marketer.
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks (LinkShare, Commission Junction, BeFree, Performics, cpsempire.com, xy7.com), search engine marketing.
- Experience negotiating, purchasing and managing a variety of online media campaigns (banners, emails, pops, contextual, etc.). Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, hybrid, etc. especially CPA. Knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of affiliate campaigns.
- Experience managing, optimizing and growing multiple affiliate online media campaigns and partnerships.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on your analysis.
- Experience with affiliate tracking and management solutions (experience with MyAP is a plus).
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technologies or the principles thereof (e.g., Atlas DMT).
- Excellent fiscal responsibility.
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills.
- Thorough understanding of online creative strategy development.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Team player that is passionate about what they do.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary is commensurate with experience and market; we offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus eligibility, stock options and full benefits.
To apply for this career opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com and indicate Affiliate Manager in the Subject line.
The Affiliate Manager will build relationships with the retailers and expand our affiliate network to encourage more retailers to participate with coupons and discounts. In addition, the Manager will manage a direct staff and interface within Affinity to deliver this program to Financial Services clients on time.
The scope of the work entails:
- New Retailer Acquisition
- Attend trade shows
- Work with Affiliate networks (Linkshare, Commission Junction, Performics)
- Program Implementation
- Coupon creative review, logo management and quality control
- Update the Offer Management system/reporting
- Organize and coordinate offers with each client services group/technology team
- Check invoices to make sure they are accurate for National Retailers
- Provide on line retailer lists for Client Services for new program launches
- The ideal candidate has knowledge of Affiliate /On Line Marketing and expertise in project management. Must be familiar with Linkshare, Performics, Commission Junction.
- 40,000-70,000 based on experience, great benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Affinity Solutions, Inc is a leader in building loyalty programs for the largest financial institutions in the US. We offer on line retailers the opportunity to participate in these programs. We build relationships with the retailers directly or though key Affiliate organizations.
TwinSpires.com is the third largest legal online gambling business in the United States, offering a wide array of gaming options for horse racing fans throughout the United States. We are wholly owned by Churchill Downs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHDN), home of the Kentucky Derby, the leading brand in horse racing worldwide and the 8th largest sporting event in the world. Churchill Downs offers competitive salaries and incentives, a comprehensive benefits package, an exciting and fun collaborative work environment with the freedom to innovate, and outstanding opportunities for growth. The work location is on Castro Street in downtown Mountain View, CA.
We are looking for an Online Marketing/Affiliate Marketing Manager to lead the build-out and optimization of our online marketing efforts. This position will play an integral role in building our affiliate network and in expanding our online marketing capabilities to ensure that the TwinSpries.com Affiliate program is best-of-breed across all channels. This position will be responsible for cultivating key publishers that can grow to become strategic partners to support customer acquisition and transaction goals. Our Online Marketing Manager will continuously identify and evaluate new opportunities for our affiliate program; interface with internal marketing and technical groups to source, implement and optimize campaigns, try new forms of marketing, and effectively grow our affiliate network footprint; and, steward and coordinate campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, contract review, trafficking, reporting, and analysis and optimization. The professional we seek must be proactive, with a strong
sense of accountability, a day-to-day focus on bottom-line results, and a willingness to try new things.
- Source, evaluate and execute new media and new online marketing opportunities
- Develop best-of-breed affiliate program
- Locate and cultivate sustainable, scalable affiliate marketing and online advertising partners
- Coordinate with marketing partners to improve campaign delivery and effectiveness
- Work with marketing agencies to provide creative guidance based on program analytics
- Oversee advertising inventory and creative executions within affiliate program
- Analyze effectiveness of online marketing and affiliate programs
- Share insight to market opportunities, direction, obstacles, suggested goals, etc. (internally and externally)
- Reports directly to Vice President of Marketing
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 2 years of Online Affiliate program development experience. Experience in online gaming a plus.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics; and, make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Solid decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and articulate both in writing and verbal communications.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Churchill Downs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply, go directly to http://churchilldownsincorporated.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=20998
The Online Marketing team is integral to the overall success of Hotwire. We are looking for a talented, analytical, self-driven, proactive, detail-oriented individual who possesses a strong desire to add value to the Online Marketing team. The Online Marketing Analyst will own tactical execution and drive the analytics for several Top Tier online marketing partners & manage the affiliate marketing program for the various Hotwire Group brands including Hotwire, Travel Ticker, & CarRentals.com. As a key member of the Online Marketing team, the Analyst will drive customer acquisition, revenue growth, and profitability by overseeing various online partnerships of varying size and complexity.
- Utilize applied analytics to manage several Top Tier online marketing partners & the affiliate marketing program. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying new online & affiliate marketing partners, build business cases to launch new partners, execute financial models to forecast profitability, negotiating media terms, manage legal contract review and execution, traffic creative assets, execute weekly performance reporting and optimize program.
- Execute and own reporting and forecasting for online & affiliate marketing partners, and provide a realistic assessment of projected performance for the out months.
- Manage creative brief development and collaborate with Creative Services & other Marketing Groups on the development, execution, testing, and analysis of online marketing creative assets.
- Manage the affiliate network agency to drive necessary business results for the program.
- Provide hands-on, project-based, tactical support for the Online Marketing team. Projects may span multiple online marketing functions including Strategic Partnerships, Online Media Planning and Buying and Business Development.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Must be able to use applied analytics to drive decision making for the program.
- Very strong excel skills are a must have along with being comfortable analyzing large quantities of data utilizing Excel.
- Highly productive and efficient with excellent time-management skills.
- High level of initiative and ability to be self motivated.
- Very strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience negotiating business terms preferred.
- Previous account management or online marketing experience preferred.
- Experience evaluating and optimizing partner & creative performance preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of business experience; Online Marketing experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Hotwire, an equal opportunity employer, offers an exciting opportunity for qualified career-motivated professionals. We provide competitive compensation, performance bonus and the chance to work with talented people in a winning, successful, and pleasant environment. We offer many premium benefits including matching 401(k), dental, medical, vision, life insurance, sick time & vacation time and much more.
No Phone Calls Please
Please contact Sherry Berger (email@example.com) to apply.
The economy may be struggling, but networking opportunities abound. Jay Weintraub’s LeadsCon hits Las Vegas on March 4-5 while Search Engine Strategies takes over the Big Apple March 23-27. And Web 2.0 Expo will hit the streets of San Francisco, March 31-April 3.
To see what other must-attend events you must plan for in coming months, check out our calendar and events page: http://www.revenuetoday.com/section/Events%20Calendar
If you don’t know what the fuss is about Twitter, you’re not alone. But if Karl Rove can do it, so can you. Find out how with 10 Twitter Tips that will actually tell you what a retweet is (clue: it’s not Barbara Walters running from the enemy…”Retreat”! Oh, never mind), and how to shrink your URLS. Go here for enlightenment:
That’s how much will be spent on interactive advertising worldwide by 2012 according to The Kelsey Group’s Annual Forecast.