PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE, PLEASE CLICK THROUGH TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE AND ENTER YOUR CODE THERE. THANK YOU.
A unique marketing summit for a unique moment in marketing.
If you are a results-oriented marketer you will want to attend Social Media: The Marketing Summit in San Francisco on 1-2 October.
Two days of sessions designed to address real marketing goals, focusing on concrete, tangible takeaways:
- advertise effectively on social networks and blogs
- drive growth through customer engagement
- increase market share with mobile marketing
- use reputation management to protect your brand
- network with senior marketing professionals and social media gurus
The summit features senior marketing executives talking about how they use social media to achieve their goals, from major brands such as:
- Wells Fargo
- Best Buy
Important industry experts, gurus and visionaries will also be presenting sessions offering key takeaways and advice on how to make social media work for you:
- Charlene Li, formerly one of the senior analysts focusing on social media at Forrester Research;
- Brian Solis, renowned blogger at PR2.0 and founder of FutureWorks;
- Shel Israel, editorial contributor to BusinessWeek, Dow Jones and Fast Company, and the writer of the Global Neighbourhoods blog.
Benefit from solid advice from marketing professionals like you, who understand that marketing is about measurable results and that social media is the way to achieve them.
12 in-depth sessions, 23 experts, over two days.
This is the only new media marketing summit you need.
Social Media: The Marketing Summit is produced by the team that made Revenue magazine into the interactive marketing industry’s leader, and produced Perform – The Marketing 2.0 Authority, the first thought-leadership initiative addressing interactive marketing for the enterprise.
Registration for Social Media: The Marketing Summit is open now and seats are expected to sell out quickly. There is an advance registration discount available saving $300 so REGISTER NOW: https://www.etouches.com/SocialMedia
Join us in San Francisco’s Moscone-West conference center on October 1st-2nd, 2008.