CPA Networks 2013
- Survey comments or notes
- Clickbooth / Integraclick
- John Lemp’s behemoth just keep growing. A very strong showing this year.
- Fresh from acquisition from GlobalWide Media, Neverblue is still going strong.
- MaxBounty has built upon a good year to gain a lot of popularity this time around.
- Chad French has built a network that publishers love. Superb affiliate management.
- MediaWhiz MonetizeIt
- Not the biggest network but especially well-liked by advertisers and agencies.
- Tom Dietzel’s young network is extremely popular with affiliates, and has an excellent technology platform.
- Adscend Media
- Very strong in content monetization with good reach and a nice offer portfolio.
- C2M continues its run up the rankings. An especially strong turnout among publishers.
- DW4 has a very experienced team who know how to make campaigns successful. Good technology too.
- Strong in predictive/behavioral technology, good reputation.
- CPA Lead
- A leader in content-locking and a favorite for many.
- With international locations and multiple platforms, Matomy is a welcomed addition this year.
- A fast-growing network with a variety of online solutions.
- Professional, with good campaign integration across channels.
- Part of TheMediaCrew, a solid network that knows its business.
- Another great performing network out of Florida, with a global reach.
- A strong new comer in boutique performance network arena, with a penchant for smartphone app developers.
- Breaking in to the Top 20 this year utilizing Smart Technology to deliver data in real time.
- Motive Interactive
- Premium, invitation-only, and an excellent proprietary tracking platform.
- Another new comer, ValuLead’s customized campaigns have fostered a dramatic rise in popularity.
2012 – Top 20 CPA Networks