ClickSoftware is the leading provider of mobile workforce management and service optimization solutions that create business value for service operations through higher levels of productivity, customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness. Combining educational, implementation and support services with best practices and its industry leading solutions, ClickSoftware drives service decision making across all levels of the organization.
Our mobile workforce management solution helps utilities empower mobile workers with accurate, real-time information for optimum service and quick on-site decision making. From proactive customer demand forecasting and capacity planning to real-time decision making, incorporating scheduling, mobility and location- based services, ClickSoftware helps service organizations get the most out of their resources.
The IBM/ClickSoftware alliance provides the most comprehensive offering for Mobile Workforce and Asset Management powering the real-time service enterprise. Customers can benefit from maximized workforce productivity and customer satisfaction while controlling, and then minimizing, operational costs.
ClickSoftware provides a flexible, scalable and proven solution that has been deployed at many utility companies around the world. Highlights include the ability to:
- Automatically update the schedule based on real-time information from the field;
- Manage crews (parts and people);
- Cover a wide variety of job types within one product: from short jobs requiring one person to multi-stage jobs requiring a multi-person team over several days or weeks;
- Balance regulatory, environmental and union compliance;
- Continuously strive to raise the bar in operational excellence;
- Incorporate street-level routing into the decision making process; and
- Plan for the catastrophic events and seasonal variability in field service operations.
The resulting value proposition to the customer is extremely compelling:
- Typically, optimized scheduling and routing of the mobile workforce generates a 31 percent increase in jobs per day vs. the industry average. (Source: AFSMI survey, 2003)
- A variety of solutions, ranging from entry level to advanced, that directly address the broad spectrum of pains experienced by service organizations around the world, including optimized scheduling, routing, mobile communications and integration of solutions components – within the service optimization solution itself and also into the CRM/ERP/ EAM back end.
- An entry level offering with a staged upgrade path toward a fully automated service optimization solution ensures that risk is managed and the most challenging of customer requirements may be met. This “least risk” approach for the customer is delivered by a comprehensive set of IBM business consulting, installation and support services.
- The industry-proven credibility of ClickSoftware’s ServiceOptimization Suite, combined with IBM’s wireless middleware, software, hardware and business consulting services provides the customer with the most effective platform for managing its field service operations.
ClickSoftware’s customers represent a cross-section of leaders in the utilities, telecommunications, computer and office equipment, home services and capital equipment industries. Over 100 customers around the world have deployed ClickSoftware workforce and service optimization solutions and services to achieve optimal levels of field service.