Click here to view the Top 20 CPA Networks 2016
- Survey comments or notes
- MaxBounty wins this year for their consistent quality, longevity and experience. Received high votes in all categories.
- Chad French’s network has grown fast and came a close second this year. Loved by publishers for their strong affiliate management team.
- Clickbooth seems to have been around forever. Lots of scale but just a fewer votes across the industry than the top two networks.
- Being acquired by GlobalWide Media a year or two back hasn’t slowed down Neverblue at all. Another very strong showing.
- Since our last rankings Matomy Media Group acquired MediaWhiz, another top network. They are now one of the fastest growing networks on our list.
- W4 has a very experienced team and it shows. They have consistently improved their rankings and show no sign of slowing down.
- Despite one or two PR hiccups this year, Adknowledge remains a hugely popular network with well-regarded technology.
- Adscend Media
- The content-locking kings, Adscend has terrific reach. If you want to monetize content, look no further.
- Tom Dietzel is well-respected in the industry and is known for new technology initiatives.
- Mundo Media
- One of the several Canadian networks in our Top 10, Mundo Media is growing fast across several verticals using proprietary technology.
- A new entry for this year, Above All Offers is especially popular with publishers. Based in Eugene Oregon.
- Affiliate Venture Group
- Ricky Ahuja’s well-liked network with a good team working in both the USA and India.
- Formerly known as Ads4Dough, A4D has a loyal and enthusiastic tribe of publishers. Based in San Diego.
- A drop in our ranking this year mostly due to a reduced showing from advertisers. Still a strong network with good offers.
- Diablo Media
- Another new entry to the rankings this year, Diablo Media has been around since 2006. Well respected.
- Millionaire Network
- Millionaire Network actually ranked in our CPS table last year, now ranking well with their CPA business. A private, invitation-only network.
- Fluent is a boutique performance marketing network, that newly entered the rankings last year with a focus on smartphone apps.
- Adperio has dropped a little in our rankings for no other reason than other networks have raised their game. Still a strong contender.
- Based in New York, CPA Trend focuses on 100% direct deals, no brokered offers and high levels of service.
- AdWork Media
- AWM is an innovative global performance marketing with global reach featuring content monetization tools such as Content Lockers & Link Lockers.
2013 – Top 20 CPA Networks