Affiliate (CPS) Networks 2015
- Survey comments or notes
- Rakuten Linkshare
- A close competition between Rakuten LinkShare and CJ as always, but the quality of LinkShare’s advertiser support is hard to ignore.
- CJ by Conversant
- CJ is felt by some to have a technology lead over their competition and is a little more popular with publishers. A very popular professional network.
- The industry entry-point for many publishers. Ease of use and broad product offerings make it simple.
- An impressive jump in the rankings resulting from very strong support from their vibrant publisher community.
- ebay Partner Newtork
- The absorption of Pepperjam and the bigger, stronger eBay Partner Network is extremely well-liked by publishers.
- Still huge even as they have had to evolve with the changing rules on promotions and disclosures. Massively popular with entry-level merchants.
- Always a contender, ShareASale seems to polarize opinions a little more than some other networks. A stable network with a solid history.
- FlexOffers is a network comprised of skilled online publishers with full compliance monitoring for advertisers within a multitude of product verticals.
- Revenue Wire
- A terrific jump in the rankings from last year shows the great reputation that this Canadian network has built for itself.
- Stable professionally operated and a great business model. Very popular with the advertisers in our survey. What more could anyone want?
- A terrific range of trusted brands and a focus on proprietary technology keeps LinkConnector high on our list.
- Affiliate Window
- The best network in Europe and increasingly prominent in the USA. Well worth a look for any publisher or advertiser looking to go global.
- oND is still popular but increasingly finds itself over-shadowed by newer digital download networks.
- Based in Manhattan and with a great reputation, especially for their email campaigns.
- No longer a new a entry to the Top 20, but still based in NY and owned by Progressive Digital Media Group. Affiliate Future is going strong.
- A surprising new entry this year, admedia has been providing online advertising services to advertisers, publishers and consumers since 1998.
- Another strong European network founded way back in 1999, Tradedoubler has a global reach and a great publisher network.
- Based in the UK but with an active US office, Webgains tries to stay focused on solid core values.
- Impact Radius
- Run by legends of the industry, with top-class technology and great results. Well worth their inclusion.
- Back in the rankings this year, ValuLead’s customized campaigns have fostered a dramatic rise in popularity..
2014 – Top 20 Affiliate Networks