Affiliate (CPS) Networks 2014
- Survey comments or notes
- Rakuten Linkshare
- Rakuten LinkShare and CJ fought to a close finish this year. LinkShare sneaked in with their high levels of satisfaction from advertisers.
- CJ by Conversant
- CJ is felt by some to have a technology lead over their competition and is a little more popular with publishers. A very popular professional network.
- Still huge even as they have had to evolve with the changing rules on promotions and disclosures. Massively popular with entry-level merchants.
- Everyone likes and respects SAS. The only reason they don’t win every year is that they don’t quite have the scale of the top 3.
- Affiliate Window
- The best network in Europe and increasingly prominent in the USA. Well worth a look for any publisher or advertiser looking to go global.
- Stable professionally operated and a great business model. Very popular with the advertisers in our survey. What more could anyone want?
- The industry entry-point for many publishers. Ease of use and broad product offerings make it simple.
- A terrific range of trusted brands and a focus on proprietary technology keeps LinkConnector high on our list.
- Another very strong European network and founded way back in 1999, Tradedoubler has global reach and a great publisher network.
- eBay Partner Network
- eBay did a very smart thing by buying PepperJam. The combination of eBay’s scale with PepperJam’s relationships is hard to beat.
- An energetic European network focused on digital downloads and SaaS, Avangate overtakes oneNetworkDirect in this year’s rankings.
- oneNetwork Direct
- oND is still popular but there are signs that the network is suffering from poor PR in regard to associated Digital River company Direct Response Technologies.
- A network that promises original product review content for publishers and full compliance monitoring for advertisers – within a multitude of product verticals.
- Strong contender out of the UK, with some excellent core values that should keep them around for a long time.
- A new entry to the Top 20, based in NY and owned by Progressive Digital Media Group.
- The social media giant has made big strides with affiliates and has the money to win the Internet.
- Based in Manhattan and with a great reputation, especially for their email campaigns.
- A network specializing in digital products, built on elevated principles of sustainable and ethical commerce.
- Performance Horizon Group
- PHG is breaking new ground in terms of real-time, large scale SaaS tracking. A new paradigm?
- Impact Radius
- Run by legends of the industry, with top-class technology and great results. Well worth their inclusion.
2013 – Top 20 Affiliate Networks