mThink produces a wide range of business-to-business events, publications, Web sites and newsletters. The common thread that runs through these products is that they present leading-edge content in high impact environments.
mThink has a special focus on the rapidly changing environment facing marketing executives in an online world:
- Revenue Performance is the leading magazine for the online and performance marketing industry. Revenue Performance takes a holistic approach to interactive marketing and promotes best practices and ethical standards throughout the industry.
- The Online Advertising BLUE BOOK is the trusted resource guide for Agencies and Advertisers, and Publishers and Affiliates. The Guide publishes a twice yearly ranking of the BLUE BOOK Top 20: our view of the best performance marketing networks and exchanges in the industry.
- The Energy and Utilities Project: Shaping a New Era in Energy presents up-to-the-minute thinking on the intelligent grid; achieving compliance; dealing with an aging infrastructure and workforce; driving strategic growth; managing business data and information; servicing customers cost-effectively and much more. It is published annually with key sponsorship from IBM’s Business Consulting Services group
- Perform: The Marketing 2.0 Authority is the ground-breaking resource for CMOs with contributions from academics, big-four consultants, social media gurus, CRM experts and end-users; as well as cutting-edge original research from the Atlas Institute and Microsoft Advertising.
- The CRM Project: CRM Transformation has for ten years been a collaboration between Montgomery Research, an mThink company, and Accenture. It brings together CRM and enterprise-level thought-leaders to promote latest developments in CRM, segmentation and customer engagement.
- Social Media: The Marketing Summit (SMMS) is an event for marketing professionals, brand managers, web publishers and advertisers and interactive agencies. With a world-class roster of speakers, SMMS explores and explains the intersection of social media with metrics-based, multi-region, multi-platform and modern marketing campaigns.
mThink, LLC publishes business-to-business thought leadership projects that focus on the convergence of technology and business. Working in partnership with leading companies and organizations, mThink builds collaborative communities that include participants from all industry sectors: end users, consultants, solution providers, trade associations, analysts and academics. mThink synthesizes this joint expertise to publish visionary, detailed reports with companion Web sites.