Our round up of news you may have missed this week includes:
– Facebook’s new ad unit, the "sponsored story";
– Google targeting thin-content sites;
– The single best computer desk setup we have EVER seen;
– Epic Direct recruiting college students as affiliates;
– Facebook linking location and demographics with mobile ad inventory?
Facebook is now monetizing all those "likes". Look forward to a future in which every time one of your friends buys a coffee, you get spammed. But it’s okay: it’s on a CPA basis so, performance!
Google’s algorithm is changing in order to demote thin-content sites and content farms. We’ll believe it when we see them downgrade Maholo and Demand Media. But anyway, isn’t Google itself built on scraped content?
What kind of desk and computer set-up would you have if you were nuts about guns, but very, very short-sighted? This kind.
Epic Direct aiming to recruit affiliates among college-aged students.
Facebook has just bought a startup that was building a "system for syncing up a person’s location, demographics with the most relevant ad-inventory."
No related posts.